Barth Electric Company, Inc.
Computer Networks Electrical Generators Home Automation Home Electronics Home Sound Systems Home Theater Infrared Services Landscaping Lighting Design & Construction Lighting Lighting Control Radiant Heating Site Lighting
Mike Barth, Sr. founded Barth Electric Company in 1945. The first offices were located at 804 Virginia Avenue. The Company moved its operations to 2407 North Illinois Street in 1951. In 1956 the Company reorganized from a sole proprietorship to a corporation. Today Barth Electric remains a closely held Family Corporation.
By 1989 continued prosperity had prompted yet another move to larger facilities. That year, the Barth operations relocated to 1934 North Illinois Street, a continuing example of its commitment to the near-north side of Indianapolis. Today, Barth Electric Co., is one of the leading electrical construction companies in the Midwest.
Presently, the office and warehouse operations of Barth Electric occupy a full city block and employ 75 on-site personnel in addition to over 300 field electricians. In 1995, Barth Electric celebrated its 50th Anniversary of providing the highest level of personal and professional service to its customers.