Englewood Community Development Corporation

Categories

Marion N/A Land Development

About Us

Englewood Community Development Corporation was formed in 1996 as an outgrowth of Englewood Christian Church–a neighborhood church that has been in the same location on Rural Street since 1895. Located on the Near Eastside of Indianapolis, Englewood CDC focuses its work primarily within the Englewood Neighborhood, one of 20 small neighborhoods which collectively make up the Near Eastside.

Powered By GrowthZone